Sunday, January 10, 2016

My Insta-December 2015 |Smugnificent


I have been away from blogging from more than a month and I will avoid listing excuses but I am back and I will try to catch up on my post especially since I am incapable of filming since I have a hoarse voice from the moment I got back from vacation. December's insta-posts are among my favourites and it is always very difficult to chose pictures for them so this post will be indeed picture heavy. So before diving into my photo diary for the last month of 2015 I just have a small announcement concerning the blog.


 It is something that I am thinking since more than a year now and I decided to finally give it a go. From now on my posts (at least the majority of them) will be written only in English. Writing in 2 languages especially the crazy long posts I use to write is sometimes exhausting and often results in writing less and less. In an effort to try blogging a bit more often I will try keeping one language and see how it goes. That doesn't bring any change on my Youtube videos where I will keep filming them both in Greek and English as usual as I got a clear feedback from all of you that you prefer that. So I hope I will have your support in this effort and that I will compensate with more posts that you will all enjoy!


I was away for most of the month not only because of Christmas vacation but also because early in the month I traveled to Southampton for work. It was the first time visiting Southampton and although we stayed put at the meeting venue most of the time and had no real opportunity to sight-see I loved the beautiful place we were staying and enjoyed the stay. The meeting was great and we were even blessed with some incredible for the season weather. The rest of month until I flew to Greece was full of work to catch up with last minute deliverables and deadlines but also Christmas shopping for me and my loved ones! Presents, Christmas decorations and of course advent calendars; my favourite time of the year!















My vacation in Greece was wonderful. I spent time with friends and family (and my favourite dog <3) , the weather was super and of course the food was incredible. My Greek vacation insta-posts are always food heavy as this is one of the things I miss the most since I moved to Switzerland. And of course drinks; I had so many drinks back home that I think I should lay off alcohol for the rest of January to give my liver a break. Well of course I am kidding but I certainly had a crazy fun time. I also had my hair cut and coloured since I wanted a change since some time now and it has been long since I had it plum. I love the colour and the cut myself and I am looking forward to play with the shade even more in the future. I also shopped quite a bit and received some wonderful presents and I am looking forward to show you everything in upcoming posts and videos. For now I am back to work and I have to admit (only to you so let's keep it our secret) that I missed my home although I had such a wonderful time. I wish you all a great 2016 and I will be back soon with more posts!
Many kisses!















4 comments:

  1. YES! I made the same decision a while ago and I am so glad I did. I was worried that some of my Belgian and Dutch readers might lose interest, but nope, my visitor stats stayed up. It's going to save you SO much time, you're going to be so glad you made this decision.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I believe that too it is something bothering me for quite long. I feel much more motivated now and hopefully this will result in more frequent posts!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year sweetie! Your insta December looks super busy and yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year Natalia! It was a wonderful month with so much delicious food :D

      Delete